Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gardeny Things

This is our third day of fantastic weather. ...Nah, I decided not to bore you with after shots of my clean garden, downstate. But, I must say, they are lookin' mighty spring clean....until the snow begins to fly. Here are pics of a couple of my favorite gardeny things.

'Vintage' style spigot. I LOVE this cute little copper spigot and want Bill to make me a couple more of them.

Fence planter. Indeed, there are petunia's still hanging on this late time of year. In fact, they reseed themselves every year in this little planter. I originally bought this at Michael's, but I'd like a few more and don't know where to find them. If you know, let me know :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I approve of the spigot. (I'm a hydrologist). But I know what you are saying to: it's simplicity of design is pleasant aesthetically as well.

Shelley said...

I love the spigot and the planter! I wonder if Joanns has more of those planters? I know Garden Ridge does! :-)

Denise said...

Thanks Robert! WOW, I've never met a hydrologist! Thanks for stopping in.

Where are those Garden Ridge places? Are you all ready for your open house?

DeniseinVA said...

I'm so glad I have discovered your blog. Great photos!

Denise said...

Denise, thank you for stopping by!