Friday, November 21, 2008

Heading North

Bill has been on the road since 6:00am with Cleo. He just sent me an email saying that they are just north of Flint and he will call when he gets there. It normally only takes 3 hours to get there.

I am at work right now. Thank you to everyone who has asked if I am still employed. Yes, I am, but terribly short handed and excrutiatingly busy. Work is interfering with my social life...LOL The cloud still hangs over that more furloughs are coming. But, for now, I am safe.

I have been clipping coupons and studying hard at being a 'strategic shopper'. Check out CouponMom.com I've been learning a lot there.

Anyway, I'll be heading up north around 4:00pm today. Hopefully the roads will be better. In the mean time, here are some pic's of Cleopatra, Queen of the Cabin.




No comments: