Tuesday, December 23, 2008

FLIPPIN BORED, part 2 same day

I am a captive in my own house. I shoveled snow about 2 hours ago...now our neighbor has come over with his snow blower. More random photo's....

I have one of these here at home and one at the cabin from Cabin Life magazine. YEESH, I'm clicking my red glitter heels together...I'D RATHER BE AT THE CABIN!
Cleo and Louie (our nephew dog) on our front porch. They would rather be at the cabin, too.

Our wedding photo. 5/15/1993.


A pic out of our sunroom into the backyard.

I'm trying to save this plant. It is an annual. It is Diascia or Trailing Antique Rose hybrid. Anyone know if it might survive? It's been hanging outside and still has green on it. It was frozen solid. It's been defrosting for a couple of days, but it's looking worse.


4 comments:

George said...

I'm afraid I can't help you with your plant, but I do hope you are able to get to the cabin soon!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

If your 'annual' froze, it probably won't come back. I put most of mine in the garage--and last year, they made it. Don't know about this year though.

Love your wedding portrait. GORGEOUS.

Merry Christmas. Hope you get to the cabin soon.
Hugs,
Betsy

Shelley said...

Betsy's right - your wedding portrait is gorgeous! When are you headed back to your cabin? I read cabin life magazine too! I need to pick up some of their gear.

Cedar ... said...

I can take no car for a day, maybe two, perhaps three days. But take away my computer and I'm afraid I'd be curled up in a corner rocking in a pre-natal position! I can truly understand your frustration, we are alike, but just have a different "trigger"... put some music on, go outside, whatever it takes to get through the day! :)